Annual Estate Planning Roundtable Discussion
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Time: 7:15am - 9:00am
Location: Westlake Village Inn
Speaker: James Stephens, Esq.
Come join CVEPC Past President James Stephens as he leads an interactive session exploring recent issues and trends in estate and tax planning. Topics being covered include:
• Will the SECURE Act eliminate stretch IRAs?
• What to do with stale Bypass Trusts?
• When to plan with long-term care insurance?
• Can my clients benefit from A.B.L.E. accounts?
• Are reverse mortgages the best option for my clients?
• Elder financial abuse on the rise in CA?
• What is the 2020 Split Roll ballot initiative, and how will it affect my clients’ property tax?
• The 2019 proposed California inheritance tax. Really?
This is one meeting you won't want to miss!
See Upcoming Event Calendar