The Mission of the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council is to promote the highest quality estate planning services – by developing and improving the capabilities of Council members, fostering cooperation among its professional disciplines, and familiarizing the public with estate planning matters.
As a member of the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC), our particular focus is on:
Financial Planning / Wealth Advising
Trust and Fiduciary Services
As a member of the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council, you receive:
- Complimentary registration to the annual Through the Looking Glass all-day estate planning symposium
- Complimentary subscription to Leimberg Information Services
- Five educational program meetings per year (in addition to Through the Looking Glass), with continuing education credit for attorneys, CPAs, CFP® designees, and AEP® designees
- Camaraderie and networking with other like-minded professionals
- Access to NAEPC member benefits
- Subscription to Journal of Estate & Tax Planning
- And much more!
Apply for membership today by clicking here!