The Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council is made up of local professionals who serve the needs of clients located in the Counties of Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles.
Disciplines represented include:
- Certified Public Accountants;
- Professional Trustees or Trust Officers;
- Chartered Life Underwriters;
- Certified Financial Planners and Wealth Advisors;
- Philanthropic Advisors; and
- Other special-interest Estate Planning Professionals.
All members are licensed and in good standing with their discipline’s governing organization. Further, all members have a minimum of two years professional experience in the area of estate planning.
The Council meets quarterly at the Westlake Village Inn for relevant continuing education and professional networking.
The Mission of the Conejo Valley Estate Planning Council is to promote the highest quality estate planning services – by developing and improving the capabilities of Council members, fostering cooperation among its professional disciplines, and familiarizing the public with estate planning matters.